|Catamarans (8 persons)||Season (1.Jun – 15.Sep)||Out of season|
|40-42 feet||€ 6’200||€ 3’800|
|43-45 feet||€ 7’400||€ 4’100|
|46-50 feet||€ 14’800||€ 8’900|
|larger than 50 feet||On demand||On demand|
The prices are for new yachts – not older than 5 years.
Fairness & Trust
The listed prices are just a reference. More attractive and exact prices you will get in our proposals upon your request. The prices in our proposals are always same as the official prices of our partners. We do not want anyone to find later on more attractive prices from the yacht owners or online booking portals. This way we build long term trust and benefits for the clients and for the yacht owners.
Lately, as charter services have developed, prices have fallen to become much more affordable.
While not many people know about this, we wanted to make sure you heard the good news.
Generally, all prices are defined by following values:
- yacht value
- yacht age
- time of season
- home marina
And don’t forget, the prices are per boat and not per person, so the savings are yours !
Additional costs and various options
Besides the yacht renting price there are additional costs and some optional features included.
- Transit log – cleaning, bedding, etc., 120-250eur
- Yacht deposit, refundable, 1000 – 2500eur, depends on the size of the yacht
- Tourist taxes
- Food and Beverages
- Yacht fuel, 100-350eur for sailing yachts. For motor yachts much more.
- Berth fees* in ports, marinas and bays
*Berth fees depend on the boat’s overall length and the quality of the port’s infrastructure. The prices in Croatia are still lower than in many other Mediterranean countries that offer comparable infrastructure. For example, a rough price estimate for one night stay: smaller boats 50-70eur, larger boats 70-110eur, catamarans 110-180eur. Stays in ports are up to 30% less expensive than in the marinas. Marinas have better facilities: showers, toilets, etc. Stays in the base (starting) marina are usually free.
- The skipper, 1050eur/week + food
- The hostess, 1050eur/week + food
- Insurance of yacht deposit, 120-300eur, yacht deposit need not to be paid
- Outboard engine for the dinghy, 80eur (sometimes incl.)
- WIFI onboard (sometimes incl.)
- stand up paddle – 160eur/week
- safety net for boat’s railing for small children – 70eur/week
- spinnaker / gennaker – 150eur/week
- 50% is due within 5 days after your confirmation of the reservation.
- The remaining 50% is due 30 days prior to departure, at the latest.
Beyond safety and elegance, a holiday on board a yacht is also more vivid and personal than a cruise on a large ship:
- Through your choice of company and cabin-mates.
- The size of your yacht allows you to use places of the coast which are inaccessible for larger cruise ships.
- With the yacht’s elegant design experience surrounding nature all the more up close and personal.
- You chart your own course and set your own time.
- Large sailing cruisers actually cannot create one-of-a-kind feeling of truly sailing, which is the hallmark of the Adria Experience.
Answers to Your Questions
What will our itinerary look like?
If you book Big Chill Sailing or Rent A Yacht, the route will be planned on your day of arrival according to your wishes, skipper’s experience and the weather patterns to create a natural flow of your sailing week.
When do I have to arrive on the first day and when does our yacht return back on the last day?
All our cruises are 7 days long and typically start and end on Saturday. We recommend to get to the marina between 2-3 pm. Then you will have time to register with us, and do all the necessities before you get on yacht. The yachts normally set sail between 4-6pm. You will get back to the marina on Friday afternoon and have to leave the yacht before 9am on Saturday morning.
Please note that some events, like Happiness Sailing, have programs where every session needs to be attended in order to recieve a certain qualification and may start on saturday afternoon.
When is the latest I can add/remove a Food Package?
30 days prior to the departure, you can add or change your Food Package. Send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our newsletter
Boost your inbox with all the latest updates and special offers:
Adria Experience brand and concept is owned by Life Quality Ltd - a private limited company registered in Zürich, Switzerland.